INSIDE Farmework offers manual CSV-upload or automated integrations for importing content into the system.
- NEVER import data that should not be published in the app (his also applies to categories with no children)
- use the right formatting (UTF-8)
- when app content is localized make sure to include localized data in the import
Editor note: TBD: handling categories in data (ILA fail)
INSIDE Framework offers the following default integrations to 3rd-party systems:
Import and export data, find furter details here: http://appmanager.insideguidance.com/knowledge_base/pages/75
The ngn-API delivers catalogue and optionally event and map data.
The following keys are necessary to activate an integration in a project.
Ask ngn for the following keys and state them in the beta version request:
- CLIENT_KEY (ngn-naming: Client ID)
- CLIENT_SECRET (ngn-naming: Secret)
- REMOTE PROJECT ID (ngn-naming: Portalname)
- AUTHORIZE DOMAIN (ngn-naming: Redirect-URL)
IMPORTANT: also state in the beta version request the data type that should be imported using the ngn API (exhibitors, products, categories, floorplans, events).