Create User-Accounts by Import
- User are already created in a existing ticketing solution
- only user with tickets should be able to have a user account in the App
Users are imported and receive invite email and are prompted to confirm their account by setting a password in the WebApp, afterwards they can proceed to the native App and log-in.
- User do not sign-up but only log-in
- User may get confused because they do not know what email they use in the ticketing process
- Users may not receive the invitation email (spam-filters etc.)
Create User-Accounts only with General Access-Code
- there is no technically- and/or user-relevant third party system with an existing user account
- the user account should be created in the App
- Only users who know the general access-code should be able to create an user-account in the App
Event-organizer sends general access-code to all people who should be able to create an user account in the App.
- User sign-up in the App
- User may not have received the access-code (as access code is general service staff on the ground can easily help)